Still In School?
We're here to help you through this difficult time.
An unplanned pregnancy can bring with it an overwhelming personal crisis full of concerns, fears and doubt. As a student with a bright future ahead, you are in a unique situation with specific concerns about your future and what you should do. Living Hope can help you think through your personal situation and find the best option for you.
What should I do now?
- Verify you are pregnant with a lab-quality test.
- If you have a positive test, we can provide a verification of the pregnancy and an expected due date so you can start your prenatal care.
We will help you answer questions such as:
- What will I do about school?
- What will I tell my parents?
- How will I get medical care?
We are committed to serving all women, men, and families regardless of age, race, religion, ethnic background, living situation, and health or immigration status...
Living Hope Pregnancy Support Services
433 S. Madison St.
Whiteville, NC 28472
Text Only: 910-212-5059
Call During Office Hours: 910-642-2677
CONNECT WITH US